Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Hailey

This post is extra special to me because it is my best friend's little girl. You know how some people just get you and you don't even have to explain yourself?! Well that is Valerie. Valerie and I met in college our freshman year and have been friends ever since. Her awesome hubby also went to school with us and I have been friends with him just as long. I cannot believe how much has changed since then! We are both married to wonderful men and both have two beautiful daughters. I am so thankful to have such a dear friend. Thanks for letting me be such a special part of your lives! I went to Warrensburg for this special shoot and had a great time. Hailey was a trooper as well as her big sis, Allison. Valerie here is your sneak peek!!! Love you guys!!







No comments:

Post a Comment