Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Niedbalski Family

So I have to admit I was totally dreading this session yesterday. I have been a baby about the heat and the session wasn't until 6:30 and at 6:30 it was still 103 degrees! Jeannie called and we decided to go ahead with it and I am soooo glad I did. I know I have said it before, but I just LOVE capturing kiddos that are 5-10 yrs old. These four kids were dolls!!! I am so glad I did the shoot and as soon as it started I forgot about the heat and had so much FUN! I could just totally have eaten them all up. And the youngest, a boy, was just so handsome! I cannot even believe how cute he is. What a great family and thanks for braving the heat and reminding me how much fun it is to do what I do! I had a hard time narrowing it down so this is a big sneak peek!












No comments:

Post a Comment