Monday, November 5, 2012

Steiner Family

This family begins the marathon Sunday shoot I had. I did five families yesterday! It was a lot....but on to the Steiners! Aren't these kiddos adorable or what?! Charlie and Lily were so on and cooperative I loved it!!! I just could not get enough of Charlie. He was a total charmer. And Lily had her special froggy friend from school along for the shoot too! And we cannot forget Kate! It was her big 1st birthday!!!! Poor baby was cold, but did great! Isn't she a cutie too and her mom came prepared with props and all! I loved it! I am going to have to steal the spray painted letters that spelled out ONE and it was so cute! Thanks for letting me capture your family. I loved every minute of it! Here is your sneak peek!







No comments:

Post a Comment