Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Thank You and the New Year!

Wow! What a year I have had and I owe it to all of my clients! I have done over 100 photo shoots this past year and I honestly cannot believe it. I have gotten to know so many great families and kiddos this past year. I have seen babies born, babies grow, families come together and much more. I honestly do love photography and it gives me that creative outlet that I need. I have enjoyed learning my new camera and you all letting me try some new techniques with you and your family or children. I am looking forward to a new year and getting to watch your families grow even more. I hope you continue to like the job that I do with your pictures.
In the 2013 I am changing things just a little bit. With doing so many shoots and building my business my family has suffered a little bit. And as much as I love being with you and your family, I need to be with mine and be with my girls while they still want to be with me. No, I am not quitting, but I will be taking limited number of clients per month. I am going to be taking on 8 sessions a month and in the busy seasons up to 10 sessions a month. So please if you would like me to do your pictures inquire early ;)
I also will be raising my fee just a bit. I still stand behind my philosophy of affordable photography. A regular family/maternity session will be raised by $10 and only cost $75. My bitty baby session will now be $95. I do not plan on raising them again after this year. I feel that this is a very fair price and for what you receive you won't find many other photographers out their that do this. They actually look down upon me for doing this, but many people cannot afford to pay what some photographers charge, I know I cannot and I would never have nice family pictures done. I want you to be able to have a session done without it costing a fortune and for you to be able to print what you would like from those pictures. These are some of the memories we will never be able to replace and I want to be a part of that for you!
I hope you have a wonderful holiday season and a fantastic new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment