Sunday, August 25, 2013

Annie-9 days new

There are some days that I am tired and really don't want to go do a shoot. And then I get there and something happens where my mood is automatically reshaped. Today was one of those days and after being at school yesterday from 9-5 I was beat, but then I got to meet this sweet and beautiful family and my mood changed. One of the perks of this business is getting to meet wonderful new people and this family is one of them. Mr. Henry was such an awesome big brother and was AMAZING for a shoot that was all about his new sister. And for being only 2 he rocked it out. Miss Annie did great too and mom and dad were so nice and awesome to work with. Thanks so much Molly and Kevin for letting me capture your awesome family! I hope I get to watch these two little ones grow. Hope you like your sneak peek!









No comments:

Post a Comment