Sunday, December 29, 2013

Thanks for a great 2013!!!

Wow! Another year of Sweet Pea Photography done! Thank you to all of my clients because if it were not for you I would not be a part of this great industry! I met a few more families this year, but many of you returned to me for 2013 and that is the biggest compliment a photographer can receive! I did over 100 shoots again this year and that amazes me. And I said I was cutting back, ha!
This coming year I will be cutting back. I am working on my doctorate and that has to be second to my family, so Sweet Pea is taking a third place slot in my life. It doesn't mean I will not be shooting, but it does mean it won't be as nearly as much. My plan is to do one day a month with 45 minute sessions. January, February and March are booked. I still have 2 available slots for April and have not released May or June's date yet. The session fee will remain at $75. I will still be doing newborn photography, but will not be booking first year collections after the new year. I will of course continue to honor those that I am currently in the middle of. Thank you all for being such a wonderful client family and I look forward to working with many of you again in the coming year!

No comments:

Post a Comment